Find results with:
The Archives of Michigan and the Michigan Historical Center host numerious events in Lansing and around the state. We would love to see you at one of our celebrations of Michigan’s history, talks on genealogical or historical research, or educational programs for teachers and students.
Interested in scheduling a program with staff from the Archives of Michigan? Please review our list of programs and contact us with your interests.More about Programs
Search Our Catalog:
How to search Death Records:
You can search for death records by using the “Advanced Search” button in the top right corner of any page.
- Click the “Advanced Search” button in top right corner of screen.
- Select field you wish to search, such as “Given Name,” from “All Fields” drop down menu.
- Type name, county, or year into blank box.
- Click “Search” button.
Recent Look Blogs
- This Saturday, it's "Christmas in June" - at Fayette Historic State Park. http://t.co/PNzp2Xukbz about 6 hours ago
- This date, 1796: The British finally surrender Detroit to the United States. http://t.co/1gdWEtToeJ about 6 hours ago
- Look!: Detroit Tiger Ty Cobb was a baseball legend. http://t.co/5kaDTyaX9k about 6 hours ago